The following constitute the new arrivals from April to December 2011, which are now available for borrowing from the library:
The following constitute the new arrivals from March 2011, which are now available for borrowing from the library:
Advancing Formative Assessment in Every Classroom by Connie M. Moss
Atlas of Air Warfare by Alexander Swanston
Checking for Understanding by Douglas Fisher
Curriculum 21 by Heidi Hayes Jacobs
Designing Personalized Learning by Dianne L. Ferguson
Fred Jones Tools for Teaching by Fred Jones
Handbook for Qualities of Effective Teachers by James H. Stronge
How Apple Inc. Changed the World by Jason D. O’grady
How Google Changed the World by Virginia Scott
How Toyota changed the World by K. Dennis Chambers
Know your ASEAN
Legends and Myths of India, Egypt, China and Japan by Rachel Storm
Motivating Students and Teachers in an Era of Standards by Richard Sagor
Our Homes by Warren Fernandez
Promoting Social and Emotional Learning by Maurice J. Elias
The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli
The Truth About Testing by W. James Popham
Geography Insights Secondary 4 by Philip Tieh
Geography Insights Secondary 4 by Philip Tieh
Southeast Asia in a New Era by Rodolfo C. Severino
A watched cup never cools: lab activities for calculus & precalculus by Ellen Kamischke
Calculus: concepts and applications by Paul A. Foerster
Calculus: concepts and applications: instructor’s guide by Paul A. Foerster
Calculus: concepts and applications: instructor’s resource book by Paul A. Foerster
Calculus: concepts and applications: solutions manual by Paul A. Foerster
Exploring Calculus with the geometer’s sketchpad by Cindy Clements
Higher Level Chemistry by Catrin Brown
Higher Level Physics by Chris Hamper
Creatures of the Deep Blue by Jonathan Bird
Natural History Museum Animal Records by Mark Carwardine
The Great Apes by Cyril Ruoso
The Illustrated Atlas of Wildlife by Channa Bambaradeniya
Diffenciated Science Inquiry by Douglas Llewellyn
Greeting Cards for the first time by Vanessa-Ann
The Adventurous Scrapbooker by Katherine Duncan Aimone
50 more Horror Stories
50 more Mysteries
50 more Witch Stories
50 Witch Stories
A Twist in the Tale by Jeffrey Archer
I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
The Bourne Identity by Robert Ludlum
The Bourne Supremacy by Robert Ludlum
The Bourne Ultimatum by Robert Ludlum
The Confession by John Grisham
The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
Theodore Boone – Kid Lawyer by John Grisham
Under the Dome by Stephen King
When We Were Orphans by Kazuo Ishiguro
New arrivals from January and February 2011:
Exemplary Science for Resolving Societal Challenges by Robert E. Yager
Principles of Economics by O’Sullivan, Sheffrin, Lim, Seevaratnam
Stanlake’s Introductory Economics by SJ Grant
The Party: The Secret World of China’s Communist Rulers by Richard McGregor
The pocket idiot’s guide to your carbon footprint by Nancy S. Grant
Winning against the odds by S R Nathan
Conversations with Mahathir Mohamad by Tom Plate
Divercity Singapore: a cartoon history of immigration by Morgan Chua
Dynamics of the Singaporean Success Story by Ngiam Tong Dow
Hard Truths to Keep Singapore Going by Lee Kuan Yew
Mastering Modern World History by Norman Lowe
Understanding Advanced Physical Inorganic Chemistry by Jeanne Tan & Kim Seng Chan
Brain-Powered Science by Thomas O’Brien
Negotiating Science by Brian Hand, Lori Norton-Meier, Jay Staker, Jody Bintz
Predict, Observe, Explain by John Hayson & Michael Bowen
Reforming Secondary Science Instruction by Julie Gess-Newsome, Julie A. Luft and Randt L. Bell
The Teaching of Science: 21st Century Persepectives by Rodger W. Bybee
15 Tracks: Contemporary Southeast Asian Art
50 Women Artists You Should Know by Christiane Weidemann
A Hedgehog Lost in a Storm (Japanese) by Yury Norshtein and Francheska Yarbusova
Comic Books 101 by Chris Ryall and Scott Tipton
Photo Recipes Live: Behind the Scenes by Scott Kelby
Plastic Cameras: Toying with Creativity by Michelle Bates
Tale of Tales by Yury Norshtein and Francheska Yarbusova
The 2nd Fukuoka Asian Art Triennale
The Picture Box: Very Short Introductions
Yoshiyuki Sadamoto Collection Garmine by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling
Harry Potter and the half-blood prince by JK Rowling
Liquid City Vol 1
Liquid City Vol 2
The Broken Kingdoms by NK Jemisin
Wonderland by Tommy Kovac and Sonny Liew
71 Into the Fire
500 Days Summer
L: Change the World
Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva
The Voices of a Distant Star
The Wizard of Oz
- Click here to view all acquisitions from October 2010
- Click here to view all new arrivals from January to July 2010
- Click here to view the 2010 arrivals on AEP.
- Click here to view the 2010 arrivals on Computer Studies.
- Click here to view the 2010 arrivals on Language and Philosophy.
- Click here to view the 2010 arrivals on the Humanities.
- Click here to view the 2010 arrivals on Maths.
- Click here to view the 2010 arrivals on Physical Education.
- Click here to view the 2010 arrivals on Science.
- Click here to view the 2010 arrivals on Staff Development.
- Click here to view the Chinese General books for January-May 2009.
- Click here to view the Chinese General books for July 2009.
- Click here to view the Chinese General books for November 2009.
- Click here to view the Chinese General books for January 2010.
- Click here to view the Chinese Bicultural books for January 2010.
- Click here to view the Chinese General books for May 2010.
- Click here to view the Chinese General books for June 2010.
- Click here to view the Chinese GEP books for June 2010.
- Click here to view the full list of Chinese General books for 2010.
- Click here to view the 2010 arrivals in Malay.